August 17, 2011

Late Night Rendezvous

I'm having a relationship with my computer - seeing as my husband knows I don't think it can be considered illicit any longer... Poo my first chance at being exciting, oh well?  A super huge thanks to Aunt Patty for perpetuating the madness. At least now I have an excuse for staying up way past my bedtime - still trying to explain to a preschooler that PB&M&C (Peanut Butter & Mayo & Cheese) is ALL the rage because I'm drifting through the day is a bit nuts. I really wish she'd be a bit more understanding...geez! The 20 new blogs I ran across last night we chocked full of valuable info - and it's not like I didn't let her wear a tutu practically everywhere last week if she didn't tell the neighbors I was mainlining RC cola! Everybody is a critic! Biggest news though Patty has helped me through my design dilemma and I can't wait to get finished with this weekends project so I can begin the next one. Speaking of said project, anybody have comments or advice or info on chalk paint - weighing that against another paint option for a table - I'm vaclempt - discuss...

This weekend will be spent redoing the redone bathroom. It's way more sensible than it sounds - 2 or is it 3 words? - Sea-foam green - yikes! Ripped it apart several years ago - removing cabinet doors - repainting - updating - and now it needs a new coat.  Yet another excuse to blame someone else for my crazy! "But honey she keeps bumping her stool into the wall, and scuffing it up." Blaming a 4 year old for that could most likely be understood, perhaps even easily explained away. Something isn't working for me though - I would appreciate any help I can get convincing, well EVERYONE that the scuffed baseboards call for the natural progression of repainted walls, cabinets, and art pieces - Oh yea and the new light fixture and of course the mirror needs to be framed out and wouldn't it be ridiculous to do all of this and not replace the soap dish and towel rack....duh?

Really. Just in my head huh. Hmmmm, made perfect sense to me - so I suppose that you don't ever hear the voices that beckon as you drive by the Container store either? Weird.

No comments: