September 10, 2011

Fall Festivals - WAHOO

Well today is the first Saturday of the Fall Festivals - I took out my Chronicle a few weeks ago and mapped out the festivals I wanted to attend around the city - and the state, and I am super excited the time has arrived. I even found myself humming "Tis the season" while pouring coffee this morning. Far less embarrassing than my full on rendition of "Santa Clause is coming to Town" complete with stage show and jazz hands in Hobby Lobby last week - I'll give you a moment to compose yourself. I hope you all have a wonderfully productive weekend - enjoy your family and your free time - and my daughter and I will be shopping 'til we drop today. As a matter of fact this is face when I told her of our impending outing..


Happy Shopping - and God Bless!!!

No comments: