September 9, 2011

"Behr" Hugs

I absolutely love what a little paint can do. I was given to great pieces by my in-laws. A mirror when we moved in here - that really never found it's "niche"; And just this past weekend an old cabinet that belonged to my husband's grandparents. When I decided to redo the office/craft room I knew exactly where I wanted to use both pieces, but neither fit just right. Taking a couple of color queues from some unusual places I came up with a scheme that I think fits them just right.
Usually I lament the fact that these photos don't capture the color accurately - yeeeaaaaa - this one did.

BEFORE


AFTER :)


Now it's not only beautiful but functional - holding all of my crafting papers, magazines, etc. As well as my daughter's school things.



Now for the mirror - Not a "bad" color - just didn't fit in the space.

BEFORE

AFTER :)

2 comments:

Deborah March said...

GORGEOUS cabinet...isn't it WONDERFUL how paint can SO beautifully change a piece!?

cherished bliss said...

This is stunning! I love it! I hope you will share at my party : )

http://www.cherishedbliss.com/2011/09/craft-and-tell-no-22.html